Monday, September 04, 2006

DREAMS 2.0

I never, ever ,ever do posts of this type. Regularly, I write in Spanish, but this time I will try in English.Why? Because maybe this way I can overcome my humilliation at Rosenblum´s class.Or maybe not. Class with Joe was more like class for those who really want to get worse in English.And it affected me a lot, i suppose I´m not the only one, turns out that Melissa is in JM3 (while she is in advanced at the CUM)and I´m in HS8 (1 grade to get a teachers degree or something like that, yay) and advanced at the CUM.





But dreams tell you who you really want, and well the nght my heart was dramatically broken (I´m exaggerating m´kay), my heart told me who I really wanted. But getting to her is almost impossible, she is the most beautiful girl at school.

I dreamt that I had some kind of date with her, ( Note:once upon a time I remember doing a comment about her in her hi5 while I was almost doing nothing, just fooling around, my bad)

So when I saw her at the date she looked casual, but beautiful as always. So she asked me, hey what about that comment in hi5 that you gave me? It was really freaky. I don't remember my answer to that question, but the date continued. We walked a lot in the date, but the walk was worth the while.At the last moment of the date there was rain, but I remember feeling happy, I dunno why but It was not because she was beautiful.
I was almost going to say hi to her the time I saw her at school, but this is my fucking reality.
Tis is really fucked up, maybe if I get a lot bet... nah forget it.. She´s almost impossible but hey I will do anything to get as happy as I did in my dream.

Damn Blondies.

So I recently did this song. Maybe for Cocoa Sins, maybe not . I hope it is, and for our bass and guitar players to cheer up on the project.

Anyway, this song is for the special lady that I (huh im a freaking loser) dreamt with


Dream
It was ok.. nut I decided to make the lyrics when i really get inspired. beacuse it got really crappy...XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home